Expert guide to energy management programs for the finance Industry
No longer can banks, insurance companies, and other financial services firms look at sustainability and energy management programs as something “nice to have.” Today these initiatives have a direct impact on the corporate bottom line.
A well-designed sustainability program can help finance industry companies to optimize return on investment in the following ways:
- Enhanced brand recognition
- Competitive advantage under difficult market conditions
- Creation of new revenue streams
- Margin and profitability improvements
- Increased customer loyalty and employee engagement
- Lower resource consumption
An effective sustainability and energy management program reflects a shift from a public relations approach to a more scientific, data-driven, long-term business strategy. What’s more, it is not a one-time project driven by a single person, but rather an ongoing process recognized by employees, customers, and stakeholders.