Energy Generation Program 2018
High potential development program at Schneider Electric for graduatesSEND CV & MOTIVATION LETTER
Voit tarkistaa saatavilla olevat tuotteet valitsemalla toisen maan tai tutustua yritystietoihin siirtymällä globaalille sivustollemme.
Are you a recent graduate with a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Management or related technical discipline and ready to be part of a high-performance sales team?
Are you looking for a full-time position with extensive training to launch your sales career? If yes, then apply to our Energy Generation Program and join us on a on a 10-week journey in the Schneider Electric universe.
Energy Generation training takes place in Copenhagen and provides you with a comprehensive training across our offices in Europe. Gain hands-on experience using world-class technology and discover the latest trends in IoT with the support and guidance of Schneider Electric subject matter experts across the zone. When you graduate from Energy Generation program you can start your sales career at our offices in Riga or Tallinn.
• You are a fresh graduate with a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related technical discipline
• You are fluent in English & Latvian or English & Estonian.
• You are ready to be part of high-performance sales team.
• You are a result oriented, entrepreneurial, open-minded person.
• You have an interest in energy management and efficiency
You also need a strong interest in business to ensure that we keep adding value to our customer, our partners and to Schneider Electric in everything we do.
After completing the training you will:
• Promote and engage our customers and partners in developing an idea of the most appropriate technical solutions for their needs, to effectively direct their choices towards Schneider Electric products / solutions
• Contribute to achieving our targets by maximizing the sale of Schneider Electric products / solutions
• Take lead in organizing, preparing and scheduling customer meetings, in accordance with your manager, to maximize the number and quality of customer contacts;
• Create and conduct presentations of new products and host educational sessions for our customers to increase public awareness and knowledge of Schneider Electric’s products, applications & systems
• Ensure, for the local and central teams, a systematic flow of marketing and commercial information on clients to improve knowledge of the market and to optimize the area’s commercial actions
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider Electric a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.