The EGX400 server is used as an Ethernet coupler for the PowerLogic System devices and for any other communicating devices operating under the Modbus RS 485 protocol.
It contains HTML pages (set up using WPG) that can be accessed using a standard internet browser. The HTML pages are used to display the information provided by the devices connected to the server.
The EGX400 server makes it possible to implement two types of user interface:
- SMS power-monitoring software providing access to all status and measurement information. It also prepares summary reports
- a standard internet browser providing access to the main information organised in predefined HTML pages. Characteristics
- 2 wires and 4 wires compatibility
- DIN rail, Wall, Flat mounting options
- Support port to port serial connection
- Compliant to industrial environnement
- Trilingual user interface and documentation (FR, EN, ES)
- Power supply adaptator 100-240VAC / 24 VDC supplied